Behavioral Health Technician (BHT)
Aspire Child & Family Services is a growing human services organization that is looking to build the best Home- and Community- based behavior services team around! As a result, we have immediate openings for full and part time positions for Behavioral Health Technician (BHT). Make a difference for someone diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder or Behavior Disorders (ASD/BD).
Behavioral Health Technician (BHT) provide 1:1 in-home and community behavioral support to individuals diagnosed with ASD or BD (e.g., Oppositional Defiance Disorder). Services will be done in the home of the client or in the community as outline by the client’s Individual Support Plan (ISP) / Behavior Support Plan (BSP).
Behavioral Health Technician (BHT) Responsibilities:
- Data Collection (including progress notes after each visit)
- Behavior Plan Implementation
- Assist with decreasing challenging behavior
- Assist, support, and guide the individual to independence in areas such as self-care, staying healthy, decision making, home management, participating in activities, etc.
- Working with clients in the evenings (at least 3) and/or weekends
Requirements of Behavioral Health Technician (BHT) Include:
- 18 years of age or older
- Bachelor’s Degree (or currently enrolled in a bachelor’s program) in a related field
- Pass all clearances, including PA child abuse clearance, FBI fingerprinting, PA criminal record check
- Mandated Reporter Certificate
- PA driver’s license check
- CPR/AED/First Aid
- Cannot be on any MA exclusions lists (LEIE, SAM, and Medicheck), cannot be excluded from participating in any medical assistance programs or federal health care programs
- Must have an automobile, current inspection, and current insurance
Benefits of Working as a Behavioral Health Technician (BHT):
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- 401K with matched retirement contributions
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Flexible scheduling
- An awesome support team and leadership
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Opportunities for advancement
Payment Commensurate with Education and Experience.