Aspire Child & Family Services is a growing human services organization looking to build the best Home- and Community-based Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services team around! As a result, we have immediate openings for full and part time positions for Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT). Make a difference for someone diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) or Behavior Disorders (BD).
Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT) provide 1:1 in-home and community behavioral support to individuals diagnosed with ASD or BD (e.g., Oppositional Defiance Disorder). Services will be done in the home of the client or in the community as outline by the client’s Individual Support Plan (ISP) / Behavior Support Plan (BSP).
We are small but growing fast, so this is an opportunity to build something special from the ground up. Behavioral Health staff work closely with our dynamic & talented Director of Behavioral Health Services, and for owners who know first-hand what it’s like to need services for a child with Autism.
About the Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) position
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Responsibilities:
- Data Collection (including progress notes after each visit)
- Behavior Plan Implementation
- Problem behavior reduction strategies
- Skill acquisition programming
- Working with clients in the evenings (at least 3) and/or weekends
Requirements of Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) include:
- 18 years of age or older
- RBT Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree (or currently enrolled in a bachelor’s program) in a related field
- Pass all clearances, including PA child abuse clearance, FBI fingerprinting, PA criminal record check
- Mandated Reporter Certificate
- PA driver’s license check
- CPR/AED/First Aid
- Cannot be on any MA exclusions lists (LEIE, SAM, and Medicheck), cannot be excluded from participating in any medical assistance programs or federal health care programs
- Must have an automobile, current inspection, and current insurance
Aspire Child & Family Services is an equal opportunity employer.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
* Available for full-time employees