Aspire Educational Services is excited to announce openings for part time independent contractors who are Pennsylvania Licensed Occupational Therapists to work in a school setting.
*Contractor must have access to their own materials.
Occupational Therapist Responsibilities and Skills:
- Evaluate clients & develop a treatment plan to meet their needs.
- Develop and implement individualized therapy programs designed to restore, reinforce and enhance performance.
- Monitor students as they carry out the tasks given to them.
- Identify need for and make referral to other disciplines to address the comprehensive needs of the student.
- Observe & assess clients progress and prepare detailed reports.
Occupational Therapist Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree program in occupational therapy at an accredited college or university
- Current Pennsylvania State Occupational Therapist License
- Proof of Insurance professional liability insurance
- Valid Driver’s License, proof of registration and insurance
- CPR certification (when required)
- Child abuse clearance
- FBI and state background checks
- Act 24
- Act 168
- Any other certifications required by the state accreditation body
Benefits of working with Aspire ES:
- Flexible schedules and time off as needed
- Professional growth and stability
- Multiple job opportunities
- Immediate hire after all job requirements are met