Mobile Therapist (MT)
The Mobile Therapist will provide weekly treatment to a client and their family in either the home, school, and/or community settings.
- Follow the treatment plan implemented by the Behavioral Consultant.
- Complete all required clinical documentation.
- Participate in consultation in various settings to support clinical needs.
Requirements of all staff include:
- 18 years of age or older
- Must be able to pass all clearances, including PA child abuse clearance, FBI fingerprinting, PA criminal record check, Physical (including TB test)
- Cannot be on any MA exclusions lists (LEIE, SAM, and Medicheck), cannot be excluded from participating in any medical assistance programs or federal health care programs
Requirements of Mobile Therapist include:
- Master’s degree or higher in Psychology, Special Education, Counseling, Social Work, Education, Applied Behavior Analysis or Gerontology
- Experience working directly with clients in a mental health system.
- Knowledge and experience working with individuals diagnosed with Autism.