Psychologist Trained to Assess for Autism
Aspire Child & Family Services is excited to announce openings for Licensed Psychologists in PA who can perform testing/assessments for children with autism and other neurodevelopmental disorders. Aspire would love to have an independently contracted Psychologist who is willing to join our great practice in Huntingdon Valley, PA. Aspire CFS provides mental and behavioral health services to individual’s in need. As part of our behavioral health program, ABA services are delivered to client’s and families in need. Psychologist’s who are trained in performing diagnostic testing, including the ADOS-2, are strongly encouraged to apply!
Aspire is looking for PA Licensed Psychologist’s to complete evaluations and reevaluations for children and individuals requiring a diagnosis to determine recommendations, treatment and/or program placement. Experience with the ADOS-2 is required.
Licensed professionals at Aspire CFS have access to computers and the office utilizes an online platform for notes and record keeping. Aspire CFS takes care of all advertising, scheduling, billing, and administrative tasks, allowing the Psychologist to focus on their clients.
- Conduct screenings and evidence-based diagnostic outpatient evaluations of children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and other neurodevelopmental disorders. Provide appropriate feedback (oral and written) to families in a timely manner.
- Conduct DSM diagnostic evaluations of children and adolescents to diagnose various mental health disorders, such as, Autism, ADHD, ODD, etc.
- Maintain appropriate clinical documentation in the electronic medical record in a timely manner. Write letters, notes, and formal clinical reports on patient contacts.
- Consult with members at Aspire, as needed
Qualifications and Skills:
- At least a master’s degree in Psychology, A Doctorate is preferred
- Active & current licensure in PA as a Psychologist
- Must have current State clearances
- Must possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Experience with children diagnosed with Autism and other behavioral disorders
- A willingness to join a great practice
- Experience conducting evaluations using the ADOS-2
Pay commensurate with training and experience