Licensed Behavior Specialist (LBS)
Aspire Child & Family Services is a human services organization located in Huntingdon Valley, PA, providing support to clients on the autism spectrum. Aspire Child & Family Services is currently contracting licensed behavior specialist professionals to provide individual supports to clients with Autism. Use your experience in ABA to make a difference in the life of an individual with Autism.
Areas: Includes in clinic, homes, schools, and/or communities of individuals living in Montgomery County, Bucks County, Philadelphia, and more!
Licensed Behavior Specialist (LBS) Responsibilities:
- Collaboration with the client’s treatment team to develop and implement a behavior and treatment plan and treat using empirically validated treatments for children with Autism.
- Track progress both in narrative and visually, and modify plans as needed.
- Conduct or assist in conducting current assessments, such as a Functional Behavior Assessment (FBA), VB-MAPP assessment, etc.
- Participate in team meetings.
- Perform other related duties.
Requirements of Licensed Behavior Specialist (LBS) include:
- Must hold an active PA state license or certificate as a behavior analyst
- Knowledge, education, and training in conducting a Functional Behavior Assessment (FBA).
- Must have liability insurance with 1 million per occurrence, 1 million aggregate.
- Must not have any sanctions of disciplinary actions taken against one’s license/certification. Must also not have any Medicaid/Medicare sanctions or be excluded from Federally funded programs.
- Must be able to pass all clearances where working or residing, including PA child abuse clearance, FBI fingerprinting, PA criminal record check, Federal criminal record check, County criminal record check, Sex Offender, PA driver’s license check.
- Training in Mandated Reporting, CPR/AED/First Aid.
Benefits of working as a Licensed Behavior Specialist (LBS):
- Flexible scheduling
- An awesome support team and leadership
- Opportunities for advancement
Pay commensurate with Education, Experience, and Credentials.