Licensed Behavior Specialist (LBS) – Full-Time, Salaried
When was the last time you felt inspired by your company history and motivated by its mission?
Have you ever wanted to play a key role in building something special from the ground up in a growing, boutique-style environment as opposed to a corporate-run branch or franchise?
Due to continued growth, Aspire’s Intensive Behavioral Health Services (IBHS) division has an exciting opportunity for a qualified Licensed Behavior Specialist (LBS) with experience working with children/adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) or Behavioral Disorders (BD). Our dedicated and caring IBHS team value quality, compassion and career advancement.
We are small but growing fast, and this is an opportunity to build something special from the ground up. Behavioral Health staff work closely with our dynamic & talented IBHS leadership team, and for owners who know first-hand what it’s like to need services for a child with Autism. Providing full-service ABA resources and services for families isn’t just our passion…it’s personal!
About the Licensed Behavior Specialist (LBS) position
Under BCBA supervision, the Licensed Behavior Specialist (LBS) will:
- Conduct or assist in conducting assessments (e.g., FBAs, FAs, VB-MAPP, etc.).
- Collaborate with the client’s treatment team to develop an individualized treatment plan using empirically-validated interventions.
- Track behavioral progress and make data-driven modifications as needed.
Requirements of Licensed Behavior Specialist (LBS) include:
- Must hold an active PA state license. (LBS working towards BCBA or certificate in ABA preferred.)
- Must have reliable transportation and willingness to work in homes, schools and/or communities of individuals living in Montgomery, Bucks, and/or Delaware County.
- Knowledge, education, and training in conducting a variety of assessments.
- Must be able to pass all required state and federal clearances where working or residing, including PA child abuse clearance, PA criminal record check, Federal (FBI) criminal record check, Sex Offender clearance, etc.
- CPR/AED/First Aid.
Aspire Child & Family Services is an equal opportunity employer.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.