Aspire Child & Family Services currently has exciting opportunities for qualified Licensed Behavior Specialists (LBS) with experience working with children/adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) or Behavioral Disorders (BD).
In this role, you will work closely with our dynamic Director of Behavioral Health Services, who learned the science of behavior from one of the most renowned Applied Behavior Analysis units in the world! We are headquartered in Huntingdon Valley, PA and service the Greater Philadelphia region. Providing full-service ABA resources and services for families isn’t just our passion…it’s personal!
We are small but growing fast, so this is an opportunity to build something special from the ground up. Behavioral Health staff work closely with our dynamic & talented Director of Behavioral Health Services, and for owners who know first-hand what it’s like to need services for a child with Autism.
About the Licensed Behavior Specialist (LBS) position
Licensed Behavior Specialist (LBS) Responsibilities:
- Conduct or assist in conducting assessments (e.g., FBAs, FAs, VB-MAPP, etc.).
- Collaborate with the client’s treatment team to develop an individualized treatment plan using empirically-validated interventions.
- Track behavioral progress and make data-driven modifications as needed.
- Perform other related duties such as staff training, participating in team meetings, etc.
Requirements of Licensed Behavior Specialist:
- Must hold an active PA state license. (BCBA preferred but not required.)
- Must have reliable transportation and willingness to work in homes, schools and/or communities of individuals living in Philadelphia, Montgomery, Bucks, and/or Delaware County.
- Knowledge, education, and training in conducting a variety of assessments.
- Must not have any sanctions of disciplinary actions taken against one’s license/certification. Must also not have any Medicaid/Medicare sanctions or be excluded from Federally funded programs
- Must be able to pass all clearances where working or residing, including PA child abuse clearance, FBI fingerprinting, PA criminal record check, Federal criminal record check, County criminal record check, Sex Offender, PA driver’s license check.
- Training in Mandated Reporting, CPR/AED/First Aid.
Aspire Child & Family Services is an equal opportunity employer.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
* Available for full-time employees