Direct Service Personnel (DSP)
Aspire Child & Family Services is a growing human services organization that is looking to build the best Home and Community based behavior services team around! As a result, we have immediate openings for full and part time positions for Direct Service Personnel (DSP). Make a difference for someone diagnosed with Autism Spectrum or Intellectual/Developmental Disability (ASD/IDD).
Responsibilities Direct Service Provider (DSP):
- In-home and community support; 1:1 support of an adult with a diagnosis of Autism. Services will be done in the home of the client or in the community as outline by the client’s ISP.
- Collect Data and track target behaviors
- Progress Notes after each visit
- Help an individual with a disability learn how to adapt and function independently
- Assist, support, and guide the individual to live independently in areas such as self-care, staying healthy, decision making, home management, participating in activities, etc.
Requirements of Direct Service Provider include:
- 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED
- Pass all clearances, including PA child abuse clearance, FBI fingerprinting, PA criminal record check
- Mandated Reporter Certificate
- Must have own automobile. Have a current PA driver’s license, Auto Insurance and Vehicle Registration.
- CPR/AED/First Aid
- Cannot be on any MA exclusions lists (LEIE, SAM, and Medicheck), cannot be excluded from participating in any medical assistance programs or federal health care programs
Benefits of working as a Direct Service Provider:
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- 401K with matched retirement contributions
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Flexible scheduling
- An awesome support team and leadership
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Opportunities for advancement
Payment Commensurate with Education and Experience