Certified School Psychologists
Aspire Child & Family Services has contracts with public, private, and charter schools in Pennsylvania, and strives to provide high quality school psychological services. The school psychologist will be an independent contractor, giving them the freedom to choose assignments that fit their lifestyle and areas of expertise.
The primary role of the school psychologist will be to conduct psycho-educational evaluations on an as needed basis to determine eligibility/continued eligibility for special education services and/or 504 plans. Other services may include:
- Consultation with school staff/parents
- Participation in IEP meetings
- Conducting Functional Behavior Assessments
- Creating Behavior Intervention Plans
- Other services as requested by schools
The independent contractor should have access to cognitive and academic achievement assessment kits or to Q-interactive assessments, and rating scales. These materials can also be rented/purchased directly from Aspire CFS.
Qualifications and Skills
- Active & current certification as a school psychologist in PA
- Experience with assessment and treatment of school aged children
- The desire to function independently and still make a living!