NOW HIRING: Full-Time, Salaried Behavior Analyst / BCBA
Due to continued growth, Aspire’s Intensive Behavioral Health Services (IBHS) division is expanding!
This high-profile role will supervise a team of BHTs, write FBAs and skills assessments, and manage a full-time weekly caseload.
- BCBA+LBS preferred.
- Competitive annual salary PLUS generous bonus structure.
- Ideal candidates have completed a Master’s Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) or a related field within the past few years, passed the BCBA exam, and are ready to take their career to the next level.
In addition to strong technical skills, we’re looking for a BCBA/LBS with vision, big-picture thinking, and the desire to make a large impact in our small-but-growing agency.
Aspire Child & Family Services helps individuals diagnosed with Autism and other behavioral disorders by offering an individualized plan and a team who will help work on targeted goals to improve the quality of life for the individual and their families. We perform Functional Behavior Assessments and develop/implement comprehensive treatment plans. Services are generally offered on a weekly basis, depending on need.
Aspire’s culture values quality, compassion and career advancement. Our caring Intensive Behavioral Health Services (IBHS) team is dedicated to providing quality ABA services. If you prefer to work in a fast-growing, boutique-style environment as opposed to a corporate-run branch or franchise, let’s talk!
About the Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) position
BCBA’s in the Intensive Behavioral Health Services Division…
- Conduct or assist in conducting assessments (e.g., FBAs, FAs, VB-MAPP, etc.).
- Collaborate with the client’s treatment team to develop an individualized treatment plan using empirically-validated interventions.
- Track behavioral progress and make data-driven modifications as needed.
Must hold an active Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certificate and be a PA Licensed Behavior Specialist (LBS).
- Ideal candidates want to be part of building something special. We seek full-time ABA staff (BHT, LBS, BCBA) who are committed to growth and passionate about helping children and their families.
- Must have reliable transportation and willingness to work in homes, schools and/or communities of individuals living in Montgomery, Bucks, and/or Delaware County.
- Knowledge, education, and training in conducting a variety of assessments.
- Must be able to pass all required state and federal clearances where working or residing, including PA child abuse clearance, PA criminal record check, Federal (FBI) criminal record check, Sex Offender clearance, etc.
- CPR and First Aid.
Aspire Child & Family Services is an equal opportunity employer.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.