Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA)
Aspire Child & Family Services is a Human Services Organization located in Huntingdon Valley, PA, providing in-home and community support to clients with Autism Spectrum Disorder and/or Behavioral Disorders. Aspire CFS is currently hiring a part- or full-time Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA) to provide individual supports to clients.
Areas: Includes in clinic, homes, schools, and/or communities of individuals living in Montgomery County, Bucks County, Philadelphia, and more!
Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA) Responsibilities:
- Conduct or assist in conducting assessments
- Collaborate with the client’s treatment team to develop and implement a Behavior Support Plan (BSP) using function- and evidence-based treatments
- Track client progress, and modify plans as needed
- Training staff and caregivers on BSP
- Participate in team meetings
- Perform other related duties
Requirements of Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA) include:
- BCaBA Certification
- Experience conducting a variety of assessments, such as Functional Behavior Assessments (FBA) and or Functional Analyses (FA), VB-MAPP, AFLS, etc.
- Must not have any sanctions of disciplinary actions taken against one’s license/certification. Must also not have any Medicaid/Medicare sanctions or be excluded from Federally funded programs.
- Must be able to pass all clearances where working or residing, including PA child abuse clearance, FBI fingerprinting, PA criminal record check, Federal criminal record check, County criminal record check, Sex Offender, PA driver’s license check.
- Training in Mandated Reporting, CPR/AED/First Aid
Benefits of working as a BCaBA with Aspire CFS:
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- 401K with matched retirement contributions
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Flexible scheduling
- An awesome support team and leadership
- Company provided BACB-approved CEUs
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Opportunities for advancement
Pay commensurate with Education, Experience, and Credentials.